CEM IV/B 32.5R is specifically made for users who need:
- Consistent and reliable excellent early strength gain (Achieves similar early strength gain performance as a 42.5N (in compliance to KS EAS 18-1:2001)
- Low Heat of Hydration – eliminating the risk of thermal stress cracking in large construction projects
- Rapid setting cement
- Improved cement workability and placeability with better finishes.
- Excellent Durability– Highly resistant to aggressive environmental attack – e.g. sulfate attack
- Excellent for grouting applications
- Improved concrete cohesion eliminating aggregate segregation before concrete setting
- Reduced (or no) mortar bleeding at recommended water to cement ratios.